We're David and Holly Hepburn, a husband and wife wedding cinematography team. We created Your Day Films because we love telling impactful stories, and we love doing that together. We've been married for 10 years (wow, that went by fast!) and we are passionate about having an awesome relationship with each other, and with you!
As wedding cinematographers, we know intuitively what to capture and how to best tell your story. Those details that you've spent all those months planning, the special moments between you and your fiancé, this only happens once, and we'll capture it in a way that you’ll love watching over and over for years to come.
A Little About Us
When we're not telling stories, you can usually find us watching the ducks on the Rivers of America in Disneyland or in line at Toy Story Midway Mania in California Adventure. In 2014, after 7 years of watching Holly run half marathons and triathlons, David finally caved and signed up and joined her in the 2014 Disneyland Half Marathon. Finishing with a respectable time, he decided that running wasn't the worst thing in the world, and together we have now run six half marathons and the San Diego Rock 'n' Roll Marathon.
We also love traveling and seeing as much of the world as possible. David is an aviation nut, so this works out perfectly. So far we've been to 19 states and 8 countries and are actively seeking to expand that list.
We are also the proud parents of two labrador retrievers. Treated as members of the family, these dogs bring so much joy to our lives we can hardly stand it. Trips to the dog beach, hikes in the woods, and plenty of ball throwing happen often.
We Love to Travel!
We've visited 10 countries. Two of our favorites are Italy + Haiti.
Fun Facts About David:
- I worked on ABC's LOST Season 3. My name is in the credits of Season 3, Episode 3 and I even got to be a stunt driver for an afternoon for the Season 3 premiere episode.
- I'm a huge aviation nut. I love flying every chance we get, and it's my goal to one day soon begin pursuing my private pilot's license.
- I love to jet ski.
Fun Facts About Holly:
- One of my all time favorite places is Yosemite Valley, California. The hiking, the wind in the trees...I even love the sound of the buses.
- I grew up in a small Central Californian farm town and my rabbit Myles won second place in an FFA contest.
- I love running. Like a crazy person. It makes me happy. David knows that one of the best gifts he can get me is new running shoes.
The photos of us here are by awesome photographer Jessica DiBella.